Dorking Rugby Membership
We are an ambitious club, yet retain at our core the principle of encouraging as many like-minded people of all ages and at all stages to come together and enjoy themselves - be it on or off the pitch. As such we always welcome new members both social and playing and would encourage all DRFC'ers to support this by introducing friends, family and colleagues as new members. The Club is always welcoming and is always happy to take new members in the following categories:
- Men Senior Playing - we run four sides including our Vets team
- Womens - Training on a wednesday night
- Youth/Minis - Girls and boys fom U5-U18s playing on Sundays- Mixed teams up to Under 11
- Mid-week touch - Wednesday nights
- Social and Non playing membership - The bar is open at Weekends, on Wednesday evening for Club night as well as other evenings.
If you are a looking to play rugby from 4 - 60+ click on the image below to find out more and complete the form.
We pay to play but our memberships provide fantastic rugby experience worth many times the money paid.
• Great Social Atmosphere
• Free Gym & Physio access
• Training and post-match meals
• Playing, training and post-match kit
• Professional coaching inc Level 3 Coaches and guest coaches.
• Strength and conditioning staff and individual programmes.
• Quality Medical team at games and training nights
• Pre-season Training Tours – Majority funded by the club.
• 10% Discount at bar and kitchen
• Funded player socials and bar specials.
• Eligible to apply for International tickets
Renewing Memberships 2022/23
All Memberships will continue to be purchased through the RFU's GMS system. All existing members can log onto GMS and renew their memberships anytime by clicking on the Renew Membership button.
You will need your GMS login. If are unsure of your login details then click the Reset Password button.
New Playing Members Youth & Senior
To keep track of our new enquires and put you in touch with the right people within the club we ask you to complete our Play Rugby for Dorking Forms before we get you on our systems and sort membership and Registration (Youth) processes. Click on the image below.