Regrettably tomorrow’s fixture has been postponed. The pitches are currently frozen solid and there’s a sharp frost forecast again tonight with a max of only 2 degrees during the day tomorrow so no chance of it thawing out. The most likely date for the rescheduled match is the 25th February, so if you have booked and paid for the lunch we will roll your booking over to that date. If you can’t make the revised date please let Mark Janaway know and he’ll arrange a refund for you.

Rugby Nats are still going to be at the club filming and interviewing from 12 noon, so if you can spare half an hour or so the be an ‘extra’, the bar will be open and I’m reliably informed that your Chairman will be ‘in the chair’
See you there


Kevin Beal
Hon Secretary


You may also like...